Wednesday 18 November 2015

New Beginnings

I know it's a bit early for new year resolutions but I've been very poor at updating our blog and have decided to make a change.  As we have our new website, I want to be able to keep everyone who doesn't have Facebook or Twitter up to date with all the happenings here at Bank Top Brewery.  Plus it's a lovely way to show you some of the things that happen behind the scenes.

That being said, our blog is also a handy marketing tool, allowing me to share with you some of the great gift ideas you can buy from the brewery....



Here we have the six bottle tote bag, the three bottle gift box, bar towel and printed pint glass.  All are available from the brewery (we are open Mon-Fri, 9-4.00 but I'm afraid we cannot accept card payments, payment by cash or cheque only please). 

Any questions/problems/suggestions can be made to jen@banktopbrewery.com or on 01204 595800.

Cheers !
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment